*Our next certification weekend is scheduled for August 2020.
You can register for training to start a club or to get CEUs.
Training and Certification:
Casey’s Clubhouse™ is a start- up company. Today, we have our 30-week curriculum for club members, parents, and a teachers guide. We have created an audio-visual version of Casey’s Adventures™, which is featured in the curriculum. And as of 2018, we have a certification program for facilitators. Our program will be CEU approved and will attract both professionals who want to open a club and professionals who want to learn more about social skills for children.
When qualified professionals register for Casey’s certification training program, they receive and initial 12 hours of training. If they choose to open a club and become certified facilitators, they receive up to 10 more hours of training and supervision during their first year of running a club.
For certified facilitators, after the initial training, they can purchase Casey’s curriculum, workbooks, support materials, and use Casey’s Club™ trademark to open independent clubs. Facilitators are trained based on the best practices philosophy.
Our certification program offers:
- Club Visits*
- Online Support
- Optional Materials
It is important to note that Casey’s Clubs™ are independent business entities from Casey’s Clubhouse™. So some of the requirements to start a club are in creating that business entity. In order to start a Casey’s Club™ and gain assess to our materials and trademark, you will need to meet certain requirements and be able to serve the needs of the club.
What facilitators need to start a club:
- Casey’s Clubhouse™ requires 2 facilitators to run Casey’s Clubs™.
- Both facilitators must go through the training and certification process.
- Lead Facilitator must be a licensed profession in their state or country. For example: Licensed Mental Health Counselor, Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, Licensed Clinical Social Worker.
- Support Facilitator must be a Certified, Associate, or Licensed Professional.
- Business License.
- Liability Insurance.
- A room to accommodate up to 10 children and 2 adults.
- Slip and Fall Insurance on your space.
- One Children’s Workbook and Parent Support Workbook for each child, a Facilitators Guide, access to the Audio-Visual Materials, and optional brochures, posters, or other support material purchased through Casey’s Clubhouse™.
- Audiovisual set up.
- Other: supplies for activities, snacks, beads, prizes.
- Financial: Grow your group, grow your business.
- You get to work with a select group of children and make a positive difference in their lives.
- You get to facilitate the social, emotional, and behavior changes that Casey’s Curriculum provides.
- You get to address a social problem that we are facing as a nation/as a world.
- Our work can be isolating but with Casey’s you get to work with a team.
Certified facilitators will have the opportunity to become certified trainers after 2-years of running successful clubs. Using Casey’s Clubhouse™ training materials, they will be able to independently train trainers through approved venues. Casey’s Clubhouse™ will continued to develop in both publishing and support products. Certified facilitators will have opportunities to create and add to Casey’s materials through its publishing division.